To encourage you so that you can be empowered to do what you love. Since childhood, I have fueled the effort to actively promote, lead, and inspire people like you to achieve their purpose, dreams, and goals.
Whether, it's from a stage or in person, transformation-oriented service has been my passion. After countless years of coaching informally, I now embark on furthering the journey of those who dare to dream.
Though I was born in Hollywood, I am turned off by people who act Hollywood.
My Central American parents instilled in me the virtues of hard work, family, and most of all, a life devoted to Jesus Christ.
It wasn't easy growing up in South Los Angeles and going to gang-infested schools but I was blessed with great teachers who cared about me. It is always a blessing to surround yourself with people who care.
My dad also dropped in me a passion for reading books. Even though he didn't have a formal education, he taught me how to read and comprehend the writings of compelling authors. In a time where smart phones did not yet exist, my dad would always have a book with him to read while for the doctor, the mechanic, his food at a restaurant, wherever! He took advantage of every moment to gain a little but of wisdom.
I now live in Los Angeles with my wife, Maura Yesenia. We are still newlyweds!
I coach and mentor Christian leaders, entrepreneurs, and high-achievers to empower them to live out their purpose so that they don't live aimlessly.
Nowadays you'll find me speaking all over the country at churches, schools, you-name-it I'm there.
What We Can Accomplish
- We can find our life's God-given purpose by asking the tough questions.
- We can breakthrough anything that holds us trapped though faith and action.
- We can stop selling our time working jobs we don't like by doing what we love.
- We can become better leaders to bless those we are responsible for.
- We can grow and develop our potential for greatness by investing in ourselves.
- We can overcome any fear in Christ Jesus.
- We can multiply our influence for positive change in the world that we live in.
- We can make dreams come true with the confidence that hard work pays off.